4. Local and Remote Visualisation Techniques
Content: This course will offer a general introduction to scientific visualization and its applications.Based on the backgrounds and preference of the participants, we will go deeper into specific subjects.Preliminary content would be:
- General introduction to data visualization.
- Remote visualization of large-scale data sets using the SURFsara Remote Visualization Cluster.
Optional other content could be based on participant preferences, and can cover different topics and data types, such as:
- Geo-spatial data visualization.
- 3D visualization.
- Information visualization
- Duration: 4 hours
- Date and Time: see Schedule.
- Location: Science Park 904, Room: see Schedule.
- Prerequisites: Introduction to Unix.
- Course leader: Robert Belleman (Informatics Institute).